|madhya pradesh||twenty nine||twenty fiv||four|
|maharashtra||forty eight||thirty six||ten||two|
|rajasthan||twenty five||twenty one||three||one|
|tamil nadu||thirty nine||three||thirty six|
|total||two hundred & eighty three||one hundred & sixty||fifty four||sixty nine|
Maharashtra Opinion Poll 2014
- NDTV’s 2014 opinion election gives that the BJP-head National Democratic Alliance will take seat in the state of Maharashtra, creating big profits competing Congress-NCP and drowing after 1999.
- The BJP and its alliance may gain twenty one seats of forty seats of maharashtra which is gain extra of nine seats in 2009.
- Mr Kumar’s Janata Dal United is predicted to pick 6 seats which is fall of fourteen compared to the earlier polling.
- Lalu Yadav’s RJD is forecasted to have eleven seats in associating Congress that is 5 seats profit.
- The B.J.P. & Shiv Sena jointed together are on set to gather atleast thirty six of forty eight seats which will be a sixteen extra after general election in 2009.
- Similarly Congress and NCP are combined together achieve ten seats almost fifteen seats less compared to presently owned.
NDTV’s BJP, Congress Opinion Poll Status in Bihar
- The bihar opinion polling gave clear picture like Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s de-associating with BJP is going to be a big loss in the upcoming 2014 lok sabha election across the bihar constituencies.
Karnataka position of Cong. B J P Opinion Poll
- In the state of Karnataka, the BJP will definitely take the seats the most 28 parliamentary as per NDTV”s opinion poll.
- BJP receives sixteen, down 3 from the previous national election in the year 2009.
- The party lost in the SE in 2013.
- The governing Congress finds 10 which is 4+.
- Regional politician Deve Gowda and his son get 2 seats losing 1.
Modi & Soniya in Madhya Pradesh
- In Madhya Pradesh re-elected Shivraj Singh Chouhan and BJP for a 3rd consecutive term will make hatric in this 2014 general election as per NDTV’s opinion poll.
- From the state’s twenty nine parliamentary seats the BJP is baking 25 seats almost 9 seats extra incomparison to 2009 parliamentary election
- Similarly Congress won twelve seats in 2009 and this time it is ready to accept 4 seats.
- Mayawati’s lead BSP will not pick even 1 seat in this 2014 general election.
Who Rules Rajasthan?
- NDTV’s opinion poll reveals that BJP will break record in Rajasthan state too as it has already shown his victory in December assembly polls.
- WHile for this national election, the Bhartiya party has set to swipt 75% of total 25 seats of 21 seats making a seventeen seats more.
- The poll expects Congress will miss 3 seats this time
- The BJP will almost rule over half of the state’s seat with the congress vote falling down to thity five percentage.